Workshop 2: Getting started the right way
You know your idea, but how do you start your business? Learn about what you should do first to develop your business out of an idea. Assess marketing, financial and legal strategies and discover the tips, tricks and hacks to attract customers.
In this workshop you will learn:
• What should you do first – Plan, research or get help?
• Insight into the Financial and Legal side of developing a business
• Skills to identify your target market
• How to connect with your target market
• Marketing tips, tricks and hacks to attract and retain customers
• Building an effective online presence
• Up to date trends for content creation & social media strategies
About the Start your business now program
Are you looking to take your business idea to the next level?
Join us for the Start your business now program. A 4-week program that will equip you with the skills, knowledge, inspiration and guidance to start your business in the current pandemic.
Learn how to be your own boss and take control of your future. Seek advice and learn from the inspiring business owners who have gone before you and get inspired to dream bigger than you have before.
You’ll walk away with the tips, tricks and practical skills that will enable you to take massive action on your business goals for 2020.
For more information and to register into the additional program please click below:
Workshop 1: So, you want to start a business?
26th August 2020, 10:00am – 12:00am
Workshop 3: Stories from Hume businesses: Hear from others on the Journey
9th September 2020, 10:00am – 12:00am
Workshop 4: Support to help move your idea forward
16th September 2020, 10:00am – 12:00am